Monday, April 3, 2017

Serving Two Masters, The Pounding To Death Of Selfdom

 I looked and I saw the millennium of Christ descend, 2016, the Lamb of God. This invasion of peace on earth, www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com

And His Name Shall Be Called Wonderful

     -Obama like Trump wasn't in the Whitehouse to grow anything meaningful, or the American Dream. Though to be this inconvenience, this means to an end to bring all things this modern world crying aloud God give me justice, even those of the martyed saints under the throne of God, now prophetically fulfilled.
     -Assuredly this prearrangment included the African slave market, any African person or said to be minority ever mistreated. Definately was justified by an African American born Barack Hussein Obama now become the President of this world's greatest of nations. Sincerely into its most powerful leader as granted for two weeks and seven years.    
     -Reminding me not only did I see the end of His administration 06/27/2015 past to Cameron's Brexit, though as well was the Bride appointed an estimated date of departure, of September 23-25th, see here, (https://youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o).
     -Just know I didn't go looking for such revelation, but despite that I found it, truly as Righteous Spirit's promise, they will not leave us ignorant. Remember, a voice lamenting "mark 17 and 7," come to me, 2003, doing the wars of the axis of evi.
    -Actually, the true timetable marking the end of America to the Western Rule, as nonsuspectingly as a huge container ended Saddam, along all things rebellious man,  (see Dan. 2.). Return, repent, God bless you if you do, Awake Apb The RAM, see more here, www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com www.thelightofbeowulf2017.blogspot.com

Serving Two Masters, The Pounding To Death Of Selfdom
II Jn. 3

     Most know the word of God, most can quote it's scriptures better than pastor. Still precious few travel the straight path, gate to blessed death, only in Jesus, we now, His Heir.
      I had this dream years past, in the dream I was caring for this child, that I loved and cherished. It was all in this world to me, when soon Holy Spirit said, "why are you caring for that child, it supposed to be dead?"
     Now imagine your precious one's so dear to you, children, grands and like Father Abraham God/Jesus is saying. If you love me more, then sacrifice them all to me, what true love truly is.
     Soon in the dream I begin to see a miraculous thing, another. That's a more mature, grown up version, this same child, only it was dying. That as long as I allowed this precious babe (sin), to steal me away from my growth, I would never mature, heart, mind, resurrected body into Jesus Christ, see Ephs.4

In Lk.14:26 say,If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and HIS OWN life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?” In v. 23 Jesus says “So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not ALL that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.” Awake, Apb, The RAM, see herewww.andachildshallleadthem16.blogspot.com

And I Heard In My Hearing," go and get the twelve heirs," the end of all things rebellious men, Apb
www.daniel534bc2017ad.blogspot.com

Come On Baby, Do The Locomotion,

    -I reported just days away regarding the song, lyrics, "come on, do the locomotion with me,"  and a word by the name Haifa. immediately knowing it was Israel, and soon learning, not only did they have underground rails, but Haifa Israel has the only such transit in the country.
     -I researched these lyrics as an underground rail according to a dream I had a year or so back, where by underground rails I went under attack, just simply scattered. Soon in the dream parts of Israel had to be evacuated as a result, beware, the Bride is set to ascend any time, when it does, world disasters natural into acts of war will no longer hold themselves back, but portray themselves the worse ever and none shall escape, beware, Apb, see more here,  www.andburnherwithfire15.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment